Skills and Expertise
- UX methods: Affinity diagramming, competitor analysis, contextual inquiry, heuristic evaluation, personas and scenarios, task analysis, usability testing.
- Applications: Axure, Balsamiq, Google Analytics, InVision, Omnigraffle, Photoshop, Qualtrics, SiteCatalyst, UserTesting.
Perficient Digital, Irvine, CA
User Experience Lead / Strategist, October 2013 - Present
- Define UX strategy and information architecture for web and mobile projects.
- Manage information architect team and support career planning.
- Conduct research: user interviews, surveys, card sorting, personas and journey maps.
- Create design deliverables: site maps, wireframes, and Axure / InVision prototypes.
- Conduct usability activities: heuristic evaluation, remote user testing, tree testing, first click testing.
Sony Online Entertainment, San Diego, CA
Sr. User Interface Designer, March 2012 - August 2013
- Design UX for ecommerce websites, corporate apps and mobile apps.
- Create Adobe SiteCatalyst reports for web analytics.
- Prepare usability and A/B tests to improve registration and checkout flows.
Sony Electronics, San Diego, CA
Sr. Human Factors Engineer, January 2010 - March 2012
- Design new interfaces for Sony BRAVIA TV and Google TV.
- Conduct user research and usability testing for new CE devices and features.
Nokia Inc., San Diego, CA
User Experience Lead, January 2006 - December 2009
- Manage mobile UI requirements with design agencies, marketing, engineering and sales teams.
- Conduct requirements compliance with mobile carriers like Verizon and AT&T.
- Review SOWs and RFPs, prepare design schedules, and propose UI project staffing.
Sagient Research, San Diego, CA
User Interface Developer, November 2002 - August 2003
- Designed and programmed financial research software using ColdFusion and SQL.
- Produced wireframes, mockups, and entity relationship diagrams.
Fair, Isaac and Company, San Diego, CA
User Interface Developer, December 1999 - November 2002
- Designed and implemented the information architecture for Fortune 500 intranet.
- Created intranet applications for Business Strategy, Legal, HR, and IT departments with ColdFusion and SQL.
OKbridge Inc., San Diego, CA
Web Designer, January 1997 - April 1999
- Designed Web pages and graphics for online gaming software and Web site.
- University of Michigan, School of Information
- Master of Science in Information, Human-Computer Interaction
- University of California, Santa Cruz
- Bachelor of Arts, Studio Art
- Bachelor of Arts, Art History